- Yoga on the lake with lululemon
- Pre-event meditation with aSweatLife
- #Sweatworking events with aSweatLife
- Bachelorette party yoga classes
Work with Maggie for events big and small, special occasions, fundraisers, and other wellness-related adventures.
Past bookings include:
- The Mat Experience: the Power of Journaling + Yoga
- Yoga and Creativity
- Fundamentals and Beginners Workshops
- Flip Your Perspective: Arm Balances & Inversions
- Shoulder Injury Prevention in Yoga
- Between the (Fascial) Lines: Where Myofascial Release Meets Yoga
- Find Your Flow Master Class: The Art of Getting Lost in the Practice
Past workshops Maggie has led:
Whether your goal is to understand more about the fundamentals of yoga, work towards something in your practice in particular, or deepen your practice overall, individual and small-group settings are a great way to learn. Plus, I can meet you where you are. Reach out to me for details and rates for private and small-group yoga classes.
There are only two prerequisites to train with me: to be open to working hard, and to not take yourself TOO seriously. Seriously! Whether you’re training for something specific or for life in general, what good is it if we can’t celebrate where we are and the little accomplishments along the way? Reach out to me for details and rates for small group, partner, and/or personal training.
As teachers, we are always evolving and developing our craft. I work with teachers who are both newly certified and those who have been teaching for years and are looking for a fresh perspective to help them articulate the messages they want to communicate clearly to their classes, think creatively and intelligently about their sequencing, and give them the tools to take a class from a one-hour workout to a unique experience for their students. Inquire about 1:1 coaching options in-person or virtually by sending me a message here.
Maggie's enthusiasm for all things fitness inspire on-the-mat practice and an active lifestyle outside of the studio.